Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Nature Abhors A Vacuum; McPolack Abhors A Schedule

And yet McPolack must have a schedule.

It is day number one of living my life with the help of a calendar program from the Microsoft empire. Though I do not much like schedules I realized when I started working last week that if I didn't start writing shit down, shit was not going to get done.

Let's take a look at today's schedule, shall we?

6:30-7:30 am: Wake up, get breakfast, get ready to go to the gym, pick up a bit
7:30-10:30 am: Work out, shower, get dressed (I was out of coffee and had to go to the grocery store so this actually extended to 10:45)
10:45-12:45: Write
12:45-1:30: Lunch, get ready for outside work
1:30-7:30: Outside work
7:30-8: Do schedule for tomorrow, call airline (a dear friend is giving me some frequent flier miles so I can visit her on the West Coast. Wait, that's two dear friends since I get to hang with her husband, too. And their kitty makes it three. I've never been further than South Dakota. I'm going for a long weekend in August, hopefully), make dinner.

At 8 is Alias and I do believe this week's episode will feature Mr. Michael Vartan. Hot damn. Conveniently my pal OSB watches America's Next Top Model and lets me know what has happened on that show (eg, no, that bitch Jade still hasn't been voted out) while I let her know what has happened on Alias (yes, MV is still a stone fox) I realize this makes me sound very uncool and also unworldly but I am okay with that.

I'll probably also try to do a bit of cleaning and tool around the internet for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home