Monday, June 12, 2006

Dreamy

Last night hottie Mchottlepants from the bookstore showed up in my dreams, along with Keanu Reeves. I was on a bus with h. Mchpants and in various other places and while I sensed he might have been into me I could tell something was up. As it turned out, he wasn't sure if he wanted a relationship but wanted me to just sort of hang around and wait him out.

In the meantime, Keanue had just contacted me looking for romantic advice. Now here was my conundrum: do I wait around for bookstore guy or hit on Keanu? In the dream I was torn, mainly because I just saw Keanu on TV the other day (in real life but I remembered this in the dream) and he is looking all wrinkly and saggy-baggy. I moved on to yet another dream starring my mother before there was any resolution.

Upon waking I realized what my choice needed to be: Neither. Because I want the next person I'm in a relationship with to be really excited to be with me, right off the bat. And because Keanu is getting old and wrinkly and also he can't really act.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home