Monday, July 10, 2006

Penises on Parade

So apparently there's been a rash-o-flashin's at one of my favorite NH parks, Odiorne Point. I spent many a happy a hour there in high school and college with my good friends Hazel and Katy and there is a rock there with a teeny tree growing out of it that I've always loved.

I've also found amongst the rocks a couple of naked men of my own. Once, when Katy and I were walking the shoreline, a naked man crawled out from underneath a pile of rocks and apologized for his state of undress but he made no attempt to hide his bits and pieces.

And once Hazel and I (or was it Katy again?) were scouting out a place for a picnic lunch when we saw a guy who looked from afar to be wearing the weirdest, tiniest dark little bathing suit. We were giggling to ourselves about it but then we got closer and say, of course, lots of hair and a dingly-dangler Ee-yuck. This gentlemen also stood to offer his apology and did not bother to cover anything up.

All I'm saying is, if you're going to Odiorne Point, you'd best be on dick patrol.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

Where is this magical place?
er...
I mean... to avoid it, of course.

11:01 AM, July 11, 2006

 
Blogger Overmatter said...

Out from under a pile of rocks? Really? Neat!

12:29 AM, July 12, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

It was like he was a little crab.

6:33 AM, July 12, 2006

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I always remember Odiorne Pt. as being a place where teenage kids used to hold satanic rituals, and kill puppies and other small animals.. Did you ever hear that??

6:32 PM, July 13, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

No, I didn't but I do remember going into this weird cement bunkers in the middle of the park (not the huge ones but the smaller ones) and seeing some pretty freaky shit.

11:18 AM, July 14, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home