Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Grace

Much to McMumsy's chagrin, Little Brother was not married in the Catholic church. He instead chose the church of his bride, the Second Congregational, which has no Jesus a-bleeding on the cross upstairs but a big ole picture of Oprah downstairs. Anyhoo, McM brought on the Catholic at the rehearsal dinner by saying grace, although I forgot to carry Grammy Mc's rosary down the aisle.

This post is all a lead-in to this song, which I think could have taken the place of the grace said by Mcm in a pinch.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

Love that...I've heard and cracked up over that song before.

And, just thought of you because I just saw that Fudgems commercial on TV. Eeewwww!

5:21 PM, September 13, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MPolack, I hope we get to see more pictures of you at the wedding ...

5:30 PM, September 13, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Isn't Fudgeums disgusting?!? Yuckaroony!

I will post more pics as they become available, which might not be for a while, as my brother, his wife, his brother and sister in law, his mother and father in law, and his aunt and uncle in law, are all in Europe for two weeks (although not together).

I have never been to Europe. But I have been to Crete, Nebraska!

9:03 PM, September 13, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home