Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Chewing up the scenery

OK, so I'm full of crap about the being too sick to exercise thing since I came home from the transcription office feeling icky today and climbed right into bed instead of going to yoga. Then I got up, ostensibly to clean as I am cooking dinner for L (who recently broke up with her boyfriend) tomorrow night but discovered the We channel is running that Audrey Hepburn biopic starring Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Wow is she a terrible actress. The accent. The looks. The emoting. Horrible, all of it! Good lord!

And yet I cannot stop watching...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

Hope you're feeling better! Resting when you're sick is ALWAYS a good idea.

OMG...I love Audrey Hepburn but JLH not so much.

8:06 PM, October 03, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home