Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Not Much Happening...

...in the world of McPolack, unless you count my renewed commitment to be a freelancer (while not ruling out great full-time work), which means I need to be more serious about the fact that I am a sole proprieter. So I am on the hunt for a good, free business card design program and am also on the hunt for more work. I'm still seeing the career counselor as well, meh, and have to go to the library at her suggestion to look for professional societies in the areas of work I'm interested in. Now part of me thinks this is just ridiculous -- who goes to the library and does shit like that? Isn't that like listening to 8-tracks or trying to find out about potential dates by actually stalking them, as opposed to stalking them on the Internet?

Anyhoo. I haven't heard back from online dating man yet but I am pretty sure he got my message. It is taking -- well, not all of my being, but some of it -- to avoid constantly checking my e-mail and thinking and obsessing about it.

Oh, and did you see the news that the citizen group that patrols the US-Mexico border is going to be doing the same for our border with Canada? Well, thank God, I say, because the last thing this country needs is another Brandon Walsh.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, thank god the armed lawnchair warriors are protecting the northern borders.

9:17 PM, April 03, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The card design I used was purely as a result of playing around with Powerpoint at which I am completely shite.

12:09 PM, April 04, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home