Monday, March 24, 2008

It never ends

I actually went in to work at the transcription office today; they had some project with technical specs that couldn't be taken out-of-house; I was waiting all day to hear the words "flux capacitor" from the speaker. Of course the ladies at the office were excited to have me meet a 22 year old they initially wanted to fix me up with, before coming to their senses and realizing that perhaps a college undergrad might not make the most appropriate suitor.

Anyhoo, I tried to be a good environmentalist and take the train to the bus to the library to return some books and CD's but it took forever owing to the fact that a green line train left my sorry ass at North Station for nearly 20 minutes, depositing me at Lechmere just late enough to miss my bus. It ended up taking more than an hour. As I was getting onto the bus I thought I saw a Latino kid who was 19 at the absolute oldest checking me out; those thoughts were confirmed when I caught him smiling at me after I sat down.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

22 is legal! Get your groove back, Stella!

11:43 PM, March 24, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home