Saturday, May 17, 2008

Roving Reporter

Where am I blogging from right now, gentle readers? Why the lobby of the Sheraton Hotel in downtown Boston. I spent the night here, guest of JoyceFrances, who treated me to a lovely dinner at Sage, and gave me a coupon for a free t-shirt, one for a free half-hour chair massage, and signed me up for a free class taught by Rodney Yee! So it's like my birthday, only it's my unbirthday.

I didn't sleep so well at ye olde hotel, because our room was next to the elevator shaft, and I ended up reading a magazine on the bathroom floor until 1:00 in the morning but really, who cares? I was up at 7:30 and working out in the hotel gym, after which I showered. And now I breakfast, in yoga pants that make my butt look nice. I'm representing the yoga retreat center JoyceFrances works for, so it's a barter situation -- I help her and she helps me. Which I really like, because it satisfies the Vermont hippy that still exists in me.

What does not satisfy that hippy is that I put on foundation, blush, and lipgloss today despite the fact that I will be sweating it off in two hours. But whatevs. A girl's gotta look cute.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home