Friday, January 30, 2009

En Espanol

Well holy mother. I just agreed to go on a double date in NYC tomorrow night with L and two Spanish guys that work at McKinsey. She met one of them on the train. And girlfriend is pushing the limits. First it was "Do you have something sexy to wear?" Then it was "Do you want to go out on a double date with two Spaniards?" I said OK but that I couldn't stay out really late because I have to be in line for the bus at 7:30 and have to go home and work most fo the day.

Then L said "Would you be up for some making out?"

Jeebus, lady.

It's going to be a great trip!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

I'm only not calling for an update right now because I don't want to interrupt the superbowl for you. But this post will need an update! I hope you had a terrific time.

8:11 PM, February 01, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home