Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Vanity

Yesterday after yoga I showered but did not wash my hair. This morning I got up too late to shower and so did not wash my hair. Turns out that sweating into my hair, then sleeping on it, followed by a good brushing, equals gorgeous shiny locks. I'm talking fantastic shampoo-commercial hair. And I actually got to take it out in public, on the streets around South Station.

I was really feeling good. Pretty. The whole shebang. Then I stepped off a sidewalk and into some sort of pothole and nearly fell over. And when I'd crossed to the other side of the street, a construction worker who was having his lunch in the shade said "Be careful now," not unkindly.

I went for a run early this evening. When I came home I washed my hair. I haven't tripped since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home