Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lovely night

Walked to meet a friend for dinner and then walked home; lovely conversation, lovely weather, gross food. To wit: an order of what was supposed to be pate looked more like two kinds of diarrhea squirted on top of one another. Like when you don't know you have diarrhea, my friend aptly noted, and your poo comes out one consistency first, and then another.

Anyhoo, we parted company at her intersection before I headed home to mine and when I was halfway there a car slowed down, and a young man hung his head out the window and said "I just have to tell you I think you're gorgeous." I felt gorgeous. So that was nice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Thursday said...

You ARE gorgeous.

9:09 AM, June 16, 2010

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Thank you Thursday. : )

10:55 PM, June 17, 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home