Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Spotted!

My first-ever giant inflatable rat. Note the location of the picture chosen to illustrate the Wikipedia entry. Thas right, the People's Republic of Cambridge. Where else might one find a group of common folk picketing the capitalist menace? It's where I did.(Though I did a bit of research and turned up a Flickr fan site of rattie photos far and wee.)

Anyhoo, the vermin I saw had red eyes and bloody fangs and served to call attention to Genzyme's evildoings. The company happened to be having its annual meeting at a building with a lovely park that I stroll through on my way to and from work. I wished one of the protesters, who looked as much like a Tea Party protester as an uber-liberal, good luck. And I told him I liked the rat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home