Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much wheel, not enough hamster, as cb likes to say. Curiously enough if you Google that exact phrase, every single hit belongs to him (whoops, not anymore), that bicycle-riding term-coiner.

Annnnnnnnyhoo, in extended-McFamily news, Uncle J was showing cousin D around the small NH town in which many McRelations grew up. They stopped in at Aunt J and Uncle D's goaty goaty goat farm and while touring the back 40 Uncle D proudly announced "We've got 46 goats!"

"No, we've got 45," corrected Aunt J, looking pointedly at a dead goat that lay nearby.

2 Comments:

Blogger cb said...

All right, all right, so I overuse it. Maybe I'm hoping it will catch on. I should patent it first, no?

Ring! You owe me a royalty.

cb

5:28 PM, August 11, 2010

 
Blogger McPolack said...

I don't think you overuse it. I was just surprised to see you'd made it up. It has a timeless quality to it.

PS the check's in the mail

6:58 PM, August 16, 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home