Tuesday, November 01, 2011

“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” ~ William Gibson

Lately I cannot hide a single g-d emotion, apparently. While at some training last week the trainer was discussing an odd feature in a Web design program and in my head I was thinking what idiot executive insisted on that addition. And the trainer called my name and said I looked perturbed. Today I went to my first therapy appointment in a long, long time. Curiously, the person I saw today resembles the person I saw for many, many years. Maybe 15 minutes into the session she told me she was a pragmatic and direct person. Then she said I'd been looking at her sideways since I sat down, but that she thought it was kind of cute. Anyways, I booked as many appointments with her as I could before the end of the year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Yippee!

6:58 PM, November 01, 2011

 
Blogger McPolack said...

:)

11:01 AM, November 02, 2011

 
Blogger Overmatter said...

A therapist who tells you that you are cute is a wise and observant therapist.

2:18 PM, November 24, 2011

 

Post a Comment

<< Home