Monday, September 12, 2005

51:04

Was my time for the latest road race...ran the family one this weekend: the Union Leader Classic. One of my cousins ran as well and saw my uncle at the finish line. Told him I was glad to discover he was finally beginning to see the light on W, as the paper has finally begun running editorials critical of him, thank god.

51:04 is the fastest I've run yet...think it may have had to do with the fact that some crapass woman kept trying to pass me. I wasn't about to let her feel good to my detriment. I didn't let her by. I could hear her coughing behind me. It made me happy to beat her. And I say I'm not competitive.

Am going to hold off on the personal trainer for now but AM going to eat less and exercise more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home