Saturday, December 24, 2005

Thanks

For all of the nice comments and email. Though the clutch is I believe currently dying on my car, I am feeling better. I think I keep expecting that life should be simple and easy, when that's really the exception to the rule.

As Ahnold Scwharzwartzy might say, I need to stop whining.

I sat and held a new life today -- my friend OSB's week and a half old little girl -- she nestled her wee soft head in against my neck and fell asleep. I haven't held such a tiny baby in a long, long time. It was a good thing. She's beautiful and perfect.

And I know an extraordinarily large number of extraordinary people.

Tonight it's Christmas Eve and the family is coming over for roast beast and ribbon candy.

Merry Christmas (and Happy Hanukkah!), everyone.

Peace, love, and smushiness.

McP

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home