Monday, February 06, 2006

Tagged

This time by male mannequin. (Note to mm: You are not lame!)

Four Jobs I've Had

1. Whopper Maker
2. Garment Factory Employee (I spent one summer in college sizing the inseams of thousands of pairs of brown polyester pants. That job is a post all its own.)
3. Big Mac Seller
4. Writer/Editor/Front Desk Girl/Circulation Manager/Newspaper Deliverer/Classified Ad Salesperson/Designer -- believe it or not, this was all at one job, with a small startup weekly paper.)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

1. The Shining
2. Jaws (and I especially love this scene )
3. Girls Just Want to Have Fun (The only DVD movie I own.)
4. The Mosquito Coast/The Professional (tie, although it has been awhile since I've watched either)

Four Places I've Lived

1. Chester, NH
2. Winooski Park, Colchester, VT
3. Martha's Vineyard
4. Peterborough, NH

Four TV Shows I Love

1. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer
2. Frontline
3. General Hospital (Oh, does it pain me to admit this. But it has been in my life on and off for twenty years. Which is frightening.)
4. MST3K

Four places I've vacationed:

1. Maine
2. Vermont
3. New York
4. Virginia

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Cheese ravioli with pesto and broccoli
2. Fried egg sandwich on a bagel with butter and cheese. 1 whole egg plus 2 more whites. Yolks not too hard, if you please, and a bit of salt and pepper on the egg. No icky yellow cheese.
3. Bode Miller. Scroll down for the shirtless picture. mmmmmmm, nipples.
4. Anything homemade with love and care.

Four sites I visit daily:

1. NY Times
2. Gawker
3. CNN (sucks but it's good for quick-hit news)
4. Google

Five places I would rather be right now:

I actually think it's good to stay in the now. But if I had my druthers, I'd go with:

1. A warm and cozy home near the woods
2. A warm and cozy home by the sea
3. A warm and cozy bed by Bode Miller
4. Yalta. Okay, kidding. How about New Zealand?
5. A fabulous exclusive island getaway where the sand is white and the water is blue and clean and warm.

Four bloggers I am tagging:

1. Cuarentayuno
2. California Eating
3. Regina Does Academia

ummmm...I don't know any others who haven't done this one already. If Raising 2 Kids in NH reads this blog (I read and enjoy hers but not sure if she visits this one) then I tag her as well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Regina said...

Awww thanks McP, it's my first tag. I'm so flattered!

2:14 PM, February 07, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Y'er welcome!

4:21 PM, February 07, 2006

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I too am flattered! I had no idea you read my boring little blog, but I read yours all the time!! Haven't been tagged in a while..but I'll get right on that!

6:12 PM, February 07, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Yay! I read your blog all the time...love your tales about your kiddoes and your life.

7:25 AM, February 08, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home