Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wake Up Happy

So I had this dream the other night and I thought I would share it. I'm the age I am now, but I'm in college, in some sort of computer class -- maybe the one where I learned PageMaker -- but that's not so important. What is important is that I look to my right and see Stephen Colbert sitting there. He hits on me and I say, Stephen, you're Catholic and you're married and you've got a bunch of kids. But if your wife ever leaves you, look me up. This makes me feel warm inside.

I woke up happy. What does that say about me?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're moral and hopeful.

4:14 AM, September 14, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Oh, you're just jealous because he got all the babes.

: )

6:55 PM, September 14, 2006

 
Blogger Nonsequitur said...

OK, I don't feel quite so weird for having a crush on Steven Colbert now :)

12:32 AM, September 16, 2006

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

y'all take your paws off stephen. he's mine, y'hear? MINE!!!!!!

1:56 AM, September 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home