Thursday, December 14, 2006

Not so Uncommon

A quick update on the General Malaise...

I just got off the phone with McMumsy who, upon hearing of my depression, sigggggggggggggggghed and said, "For God's sake, you feel that way every Christmas. Remember last year?"

Doodleoodledoodoodleoodledoo...

Ah, yes. Last year. When little brother announced he was getting married as I spent my second Christmas alone. When I got bad job news about the consulting firm. And when one of the family cats died. And I sobbed and refused to go to midnight mass.

Aye yi yi! So it's a Seasonal Malaise, then.

Maybe I'll go out and kneecap a department store Santa. That'll make me feel better...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

Or just pee in his lap.

1:41 AM, December 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home