Friday, December 15, 2006

Weirdo

I've been tagged by Nonsequitur, and have been charged with listing six weird things about myself. In no specific order, here they are:

1. I went through a long period recently of seeing dead birds everwhere. Baby birds, adult birds -- I even saw a finch in front of the CVS in Porter Square. I don't know what this means and have decided not to freak out about it, nor to freak out about the sawed-off dog leg that still had fur on it that was tied to a no parking sign in Central Square.

2. I still kiss my stuffed animals and I am careful to kiss all of them so they don't get jealous. They don't sleep in the bed with me anymore but I don't want them to feel like I've abandoned them all together. I only have a few with me here; the rest are in a Rubbermaid container in my parents' barn -- seated in a circle, so they can talk to each other.

3. When I'm hiking or walking in the woods, I talk to animals, mushrooms, and trees. I also pat trees and hug them and I swear to you that I feel their energy and it's a nice feeling.

4. Occasionally when I belch really loud I lift my arms high in the air like I am conducting a chorus where the songs are burps.

5. I really like clipping my toenails. I don't know why. All I know is that when they start getting long, I start getting excited.

6. I consume waaaaaaaay more butter spray than anyone I know. Way, way, way more.

So there you go. I tag teri and Carmen and Raising 4 Kids in NH. Let me in on your weirdness!

2 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

I love #5. While I dread the actual clipping, it is so satisfying when they're short.

11:23 PM, December 15, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't kiss my stuffed animals but I'm with you on the circle bit so they can talk to each other.

3:47 PM, December 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home