Friday, April 06, 2007

I'm A Russian

...all over the place today.

Up early, do the dishes, in Sudbury for a 9 am appointment with the career counselor. We talk about what it will take for me to freelance. I have steps to take. I am open to many things.

Zoom over to the Whole Foods for edamame and coffee; also, edamame hummus, super fantastic focaccia, cheese, and chocolate for my inaugural hike with OSB's baby Ella. OSB of course will be coming, too, and carrying Ella on her back. We're doing a wee mountain; I hope to work up to Mount Washington soon.

Now it's off to the transcription office where I will by typing up the adventures of dumb criminals; then the gym, where I will be working off the effects of Cadbury sugar shell eggs; then home for baking, packing, cleaning, et cetera.

It's Holy Week for the Christians and was just Passover for the Jewish folk. I think that makes it a high spiritual time for the planet. I hope today finds you well and healthy and hopeful.

That is how it finds me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home