Monday, October 01, 2007

Quick Change Artist

Went from Fenway-area soiree where I wore spike heels and dark wash jeans (and got hit on by my second vagrant in two weeks - thanks for noting how good I looked, homeless fellow!) and caught up with a dear friend to my home, where I quickly shed those clothes for what I call my chickenjays, purple short button-down chicken print pajamas. Then I realized I had to take the trash out. I thought, well I can't be seen outside in these. So I put on some exercise pants and my llama-print shoes, but no bra, just the chicken top, and headed out. Really I was just missing an eau de hooch and a face mole.

Oh wait, all I was missing was an eau de hooch.

Then when I came in from taking out the trash, my kitty was meowing for greens so back out I went in my uberchic outfit, to crouch down in the front yard and pick grass for her.

2 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

how did you know she wanted greens? you're the cat whisperer!

8:51 PM, October 01, 2007

 
Blogger McPolack said...

meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

9:57 PM, October 01, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home