Friday, March 28, 2008

Exploring

I'm having a fun morning with myself tomorrow, starting with a power yoga class (it's free!) in the South End, followed by (hopefully) a pecan sticky bun and coffee at a bakery there, where I will read the swell John Sedgwick book about his rich nutter East Coast family I took out of the library. I love reading about the well-heeled and wackadoo! Also I love pecan buns and yoga.

Then I will move the loving to Mings, a big stinky fabulous Asian grocery store, to stock up on all manner of deliciousness. My list includes rice noodles, tofu, fish sauce, coconut milk, thai red curry sauce, and fresh ginger.

And then I will come home.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

Could you do me a favor and pick me up a box of Male Vitali-tea there? I'll pay you back double!

12:31 AM, March 29, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

sure thing!

8:04 AM, March 29, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home