Monday, April 07, 2008

Church Update

Well I saw my church experiment through to the end, going every week between Lent and Easter, and I've decided to keep going. I may start trying other parishes, on the weeks my friend and her daughter aren't going to be at the church at the end of my street, just to see what else is out there. This week they talked about feeling a burning in your heart and while this may be totally unrelated I do get that sort of feeling when I'm at Mass. This doesn't mean I don't also get frustrated, just like I used to when I was younger when, for example, they turn amen into a song instead of just saying it, thus drawwwwwwwwwwwwwwing out the service when part of me just wants to get it over with so I can go eat some sausage.

But I digress.

Today I've been looking at all my posts about yoga, as I'm going to be writing an essay about my experiences with it. I'm very excited to be paid for something first-person. It's my favorite kind of writing to do and it's what I do best.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home