Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Legs

Well I decided to break out my shorts for this morning's run, which I am delaying further by writing this post. It's in the high 40's right now. I think I should be OK as I've got a long-sleeve top on and a fleece vest.

Also I've got some Odetta on Sheena. A couple of weeks ago, when I was waiting at a crosswalk in Harvard Square, I was blasting Dusty Springfield, and some guy smiled at me. I smiled back.

In other McPolack news, it looks like I may be getting a decent P/T job -- 20 hours a week at 25 bucks an hour to start, mostly from home, with a good chance the pay will increase. This could be just what I need -- something steady and then I can fill in the blanks with writing, et cetera. It also may involve a trip to NYC for a face-to-face meeting. I've done a couple of steadyish freelance gigs now where I've never seen and in some cases never talked to the people I work for; it's an entirely electronic relationship.

Anyhoo, based on my past experiences with the city, it is full of babes who like me. Twice now I have met and had flirtations with attractive men. Of course nothing ever came of any of it -- and according to those in the know, this is how the city works -- but I sure do like the attention! It makes me think I'm just too much woman for Boston.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good McPolack, looking good.

7:54 PM, April 08, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Thanks, Thursday!

9:47 PM, April 09, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home