Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Noisy McNoiseloud

There has been a fire alarm going off for a good half an hour up the street from my house. The fire trucks appear to have come and gone and done nothing about it. OK, save checking to make sure no one was on fire, and good for them for doing that. But hearing BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP is starting to drive me a little batty.

In other McPolack news, it's been a busy week, and that's a good thing. Tomorrow I get a little break, during which I will watch ctale dance around in foundation garments and try to take cell phone pictures of me in slutty dresses when my guard's down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ballard Greener said...

When I lived down by kenmore years ago an alarm when off in the building all weekend, louder than hell. When the fire dept finally did show up they did a simple inspection, I spoke with them and they indicated they could not turn off the alarm then left....on a different note, I swear one of them was drunk! Not that I don't respect the fire department, cause I do...They must have contacted the landlord because by the next morning the alarm was off.

6:34 AM, May 22, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home