Monday, May 19, 2008

What season is it again?

It feels like fall outside, cool and breezy and as there was sweet italian sausage from healthy piggies on clearance at the supermarket this morning I am making some spaghetti sauce.

I'm on another busy streak, juggling work and social obligations and normal life stuff. It's good to have too much to do. I am, however, wicked tired, and have been having trouble falling asleep because neither my mind nor my jimmy legs want to stop wiggling.

Anyhoo, in other McPolack news, Dr. Moo and I are planning a two to three day backpacking trip in the White Mountains in a couple of weeks; we'll be carrying our homes on our backs like turtles. If anyone has any good route suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Bondcliff Trail in the Pemi Wilderness. You can bag 3 4000' summits and take in some stellar views. there is also or were some tent platforms up there.

8:52 AM, May 20, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Thanks for the suggestion! I haven't done the Bonds yet and I definitely would like some good views.

7:09 PM, May 21, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home