Thursday, October 29, 2009

Forever 21

Like the Christmas Tree Shop, I find myself wondering why I never realized what a completely awesome store this is. I went there this afternoon, to see what I could find to turn myself into Rachel Zoe for Halloween.

I am not in fact going to a single Halloween party. I am trick-or-treating with tiny children. None of whom have agreed to make it a team costume by dressing up as Rog, Tay-Tay or Brad. But no matter! It is an excuse to wear clackety bangles, leggings and heels, and to do interesting things with my hair.

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny rossi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:36 AM, April 09, 2018

 
Blogger jenny rossi said...

Dude... I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.

Visit our website- Wrap around bed skirt

7:37 AM, April 09, 2018

 

Post a Comment

<< Home