Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Murmuration


Murmuration from Sophie Windsor Clive on Vimeo.


I'm not online much these days. I really need to get a new laptop, because if  the one I have now were a child, it would be old enough to attend elementary school.

I also haven't felt like writing, at all. Totally uninspired, and angry - that's where I've been at for a while. It sucks. I've been rolling out the old fake-it-till-you-make-it saw to get through.

Anyhoo. I managed to troll the magical Interwebs a bit this morning, which is where I found this bit of loveliness, which is sure to brighten even the gloomiest of days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Thursday said...

Feel better soon McPolack, feel better soon, x

2:51 PM, November 22, 2011

 
Blogger Jane said...

I am sorry you are at this place...but not sorry you found Murmuration. That is beautiful. Things will get better. Even though it never feels that way until you're there.

8:30 PM, November 22, 2011

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Thank you both, lovely ladies! xxoo.

8:27 PM, November 28, 2011

 

Post a Comment

<< Home