Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hot-cha-cha

Went to the Nath Shah mall with Contagious today to help our friend Furrow find a pair of sexy jeans. Furrow is a bit challenged in the lady-wear department and she struts, a la John Travolta, when she walks. She comes to Contagious and I quite often for fashion advice. Today I got a look at Furrow's nipple rings. She paid ninety dollars for them. They're steel, I think, and about the diameter of a dime, with balls on them. She let me touch them. They feel, well, nipple-ring-ish. While I would never get them, they suit Furrow and look great.

I bought myself a garter belt today on the advice of Contagious and am wearing it as I type. I bought it because I love to wear tights but hate that they gap around the crotch and make you feel all sweaty. The garters make me feel all sweaty, but for different, good reasons. They are hot, and I am excited to wear them. They are holding up my tights and my sex appeal.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

admit it. you're really wearing the garter with long underwear, right?

2:16 PM, November 14, 2005

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Damn it! How did you know?

2:53 PM, November 14, 2005

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

Long underwear... garter belts...
Are you a New Hampshire fetishist?

2:57 PM, November 14, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just know. probably some of those old-style waffle-weave long underwear... just cut 'em off at the top of the thighs... sadly, i can totally picture it. flannel shirt too. lumberjack's dream.

you can take the girl out of new hampshire...

3:04 PM, November 14, 2005

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Tis true...I try to pretend like I belong in the big city but in truth I belong in the forest in giant granny panties and plaid shirts.

3:28 PM, November 14, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home