Thursday, November 10, 2005

Snap

Ohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodness.

I just learned how to snap my fingers.

Finally. I'm 32 years old.

I feel like I did when I was seven and my cousin Jeffrey, the cool one, the one who took me and Molly on long walks exploring the forest and who listened to the Stray Cats and who said "butt" a lot, taught me how to blow a bubble with Carefree sugarless gum.

K and J taught me after we finished eating the farfegnugen, which, BTW, is delicious. When I made my first snap K smiled wide gave me a big hug and we were all genuinely excited, just a nice, big, gentle happy. Oh, it was good.

Oh, and it is good. Snap. Snap. Snap. There. I just did it three times in a row!

I rock.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

reach for the stars girl!

:)

10:27 AM, November 11, 2005

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

My little girl has grown up! *sob*

4:15 PM, November 11, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home