Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bawk bawk bawk ba-cawk

To: McPolack
From: Chickenfucker
Subject: Hello

Hi McPolack. I was wondering -- how are you? Chickenfucker

Yes, chickenfucker (bawk bawk!) has now contacted me. (Some months back he contacted my friend Contagious.)

Interestingly enough, in my coaching session this week we have reached the place where I take actions to resolve old issues that are keeping me from moving forward.

Not sure whether I am going to write back or not or what I'll say. I am going to meditate on this and let go of any residual feelings I have on/for/about him. I had a dream last night that my mother bought a vacation house that slept 23 children on the top floor and had a publishing house on the bottom floor and in the basement that printed books in the public domain because their copyrights had expired. The house was on a lake and was sort of leaning into it, scarily, in places. In the dream, chickenfucker and I were together -- he had his arm around me and was with me as I moved through the house until I realized that, hey, what are you still doing here? And in my dream I brought him up to the top floor where the 23 beds for children were and told him that I didn't want to see him anymore and he just left, and, justlikethat, I was free of him.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

STAY AWAY FROM THAT HOUSE!

what, a white house on a lake? two "eye-like" windows perhaps? boathouse maybe?

jesus, they prolly print crowley books in the basement...

10:40 AM, February 21, 2006

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

I think Contagious is right.
And I also think the publishing of works in the public domain is something worth exploring. Imagine, your own business, on a lake!

11:39 AM, February 21, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i'm with contagious and cuarentayuno. nothing good can come of writing back.

and if he calls, don't answer. unless you have one of those compressed air horns people use at football games. in which case you should answer with that.

he won't call back.

12:44 PM, February 21, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Yeah, I'm going with the crowd here. I deleted the email. Chickenfucker is so 2004. Enough already.

Sir Loins, the house did not have eye-windows a la Amityville: The Horror but it did have that Jasonesque camp setting. I will say that the only book I could clearly make out in the basement was the Slant Book, an old-timey kid's book. But I think I saw a copy of that book with the bearded guy we all thought looked like you - was it the Magus? Eh, I don't remember. But no Crowley, thank goodness!

5:35 PM, February 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home