Friday, February 10, 2006

Whoopsie

So I live in this upstairs apartment in the back of a house that was chopped up into 3 apartments. And when the doorbell rings I don't answer it unless I know someone is coming, because I can't see who it is. And McMumsy had been using the fire escape to come in, rather than ring the doorbell, and was due in a bit after 4.

Soooo, naturally, when the doorbell rang once, and then again, yesterday afternoon a bit after 4, I did not answer it. I was peering out a window trying to figure out who it could be.

Turns out it was McMumsy, with heavy bags she didn't want to haul up the fire escape, and a bunch of gerbera daisies (one of my favorite flowers, along with the peony) she'd bought for me. She was a little pissed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home