Tuesday, February 07, 2006

McMumsy

So McMumsy arrived this morning for a brief stay at chateau de McPolack. She's taking a class at Lesley, which is one T stop away from me, and the station is right around the corner. She's here until Friday.

One of the first things she did was to use my bathroom. She was in there kind of a long time and when she came out she told me I was out of tp. I told her it was by the toilet. She said there wasn't any there. I told her to look over the catbox. She couldn't find it. I sensed she wanted me to come to her, so I did. I grabbed a couple rolls of tp and went into the loo...

...and heard my mother say "I had diarrhea," followed by mad giggling.

Sigh.

No wonder I'm such a freak. It's because I was raised by wolves. Well-educated wolves who vote their consciences in all presidential and local elections, but wolves all the same.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger McPolack said...

Not like Polackpappy does. But she will raise one cheek and blow the offending gas in your direction. But generally only if you're family.

10:24 AM, February 09, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Dr. Moo does on occasion read the blog but she is not much of a writer, just as I am not much of a cow palpitator. And geez, buddy, watch yourself with that "m" word around the single ladies. Oh, and especially around McMumsy, should you ever happen to cross her path.

10:27 AM, February 12, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home