Friday, June 16, 2006

Wee Hairy Wolf Spider

I put my air conditioners in last night and when I got back from the gym this morning I discovered a little nature scene of sorts unfolding. There's a yellowjacket trapped in the window. It's a fairly good-sized yellowjacket, maybe two and a half times the size of the wolf spider that keeps coming out from the grooves that the windows and screens slide up and down on to eyeball (or maybe it's more like eyeballs) the yellowjacket, and size him up.

I wonder if he'll eat him!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nonsequitur said...

Yaaaaaaaaay, another person who doesn't scream and squash every spider that she sees in her living space!!! One should always be nice to spiders :-P .

12:17 PM, June 17, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

I (obviously) wholeheartedly agree. I only squish ants, wasps, and centipedes (on occasion, because they give me the heebie-jeebies)

9:40 AM, June 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home