Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dreamy II

Had another interesting dream last night, and a long one. I was in some unnamed place in New England; earlier I had been exploring, with a friend a shirtless man, a road that went around a big beautiful lake. We were about to go out again when it started to get stormy; off in the distance from the back porch we could see lightning, yellow lightning, which seemed to be hitting the same spot over and over again. Then this horse showed up and someone else in my dream mentioned that he had gotten some sort of bad puncture wound and had run away becausehe didn't trust his owners. I called the horse over and he started coming towards me. I should note at this point that horses really freak me out. They're just big. But I felt for this horse.

So the horse starts coming towards me. My dad is in my dream; he is warning me to be careful, and I back away a little, turn around, even, but before I knew it, the horse was coming onto the porch and I was comforting him, and telling him everything was going to be OK.

Interesting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very interesting - so much in it. I like dreams and like trying to unravel them. This one could take some time ...

3:25 PM, July 12, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home