Thursday, August 03, 2006

Baby, baby

I'm leaving in just 10 or so short minutes to watch wee D, the daughter of friends. I haven't done the night babysitting thing since college, when I nannied, and I must say I don't know how I feel. Am I bolder about eating whatever I want from their fridge? Or less so? Should I call up an unsuitable boy and have him come over and make out with me? As I never EVER did this in high school and turned down the one guy who made an offer in college, I guess the answer is no. (Also the couple I am sitting for have done SO much for me that honestly I should be paying them to watch their child and sending them on an all-expenses paid second honeymoon)

One thing that's definitely changed since my babysitting days of yore is my ability to stay up past 10. I'm already weary from being out yesterday and they won't be back until after midnight. Here's to keeping my eyes open until I can get home and go to bed!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did use their phone tho' didn't you? You HAVE to use their phone when you're babysitting.

4:35 AM, August 04, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

OMG, I TOTALLY used their phone but it was to call another friend to talk about HER baby.

8:01 AM, August 04, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home