Wednesday, October 03, 2007

B-slapped by Love

So I have been blue, blue, blue for a while now, made worse by Period Monster. A-sittin on the pity pot. Not wanting to infect others. When, totally undeserved due to aforementioned pity-pot sitting, I head to A's to sit for wee Daisy and am instead given a sturdy envelope with specific instructions not to open it until my birthday, and a lovely dinner of double-cheese bacon onion and mushroom pizza followed by cupcakes from the new cupcake shop around the corner with candles and an early birthday serenade.

Plus Daisy still calls me Uncle McPolack and her parents taught her all about chicken butt.

I guess what I'm trying to say is thanks, world, for giving a girl a hug when she really needed one but sort of didn't deserve it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who says you don't deserve it? Only you I expect.

3:09 AM, October 04, 2007

 
Blogger Teri said...

My thoughts exactly.
::big hug with unlimited refills::

11:13 AM, October 05, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home