Thursday, September 15, 2005

Mmm, Frappe

I can't believe I forgot to blog about this...which, BTW is disgusting, so stop reading now if you have a weak stomach...

So I'm hanging out with Dr. Moo in her splendid apartment. After she accidentally shows me the pictures she took of the slimy calf fetus that she had to take out of a mumma cow to save her life, she tells me this:

One of her fellow vets came in with a ziploc baggie filled with chunks of something. Dr. Moo asked him what they were. They were warts he had chopped off of cows. Mmm. Wart baggie.

But wait! It gets even MORE disgusting!

Why would this man be saving a baggie of warts, the thinking person might ask. Well, I am glad you did. He was going to...wait for it...wait for it...

...put them in a blender and puree them and then inject them into other cows!

I know, I know, YIKES! SOOOOO gross! But this is apparently great for the moos because it inoculates all of the cows in the herd against getting further warts. It's an autogenous something or other -- like a flu shot, where you get a bit of the virus to stop you from getting it full-blown -- but for warts!

Neat, huh?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was fully expecting some type of "ass-frappe" story. how disappointing...

4:47 PM, September 15, 2005

 
Blogger McPolack said...

bitter joe, anytime you feel like an ass-frappe story, you come on out to Somerville, and I'll whip one right up for ya! It'll have that special "ghetto booty" flavor that I know you love.

6:04 PM, September 15, 2005

 
Blogger K said...

When you say "stop reading" you really mean "stop reading." Uggg....wart frappe!

8:28 PM, September 15, 2005

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

I'll take the warts over the hedgehog any day.

10:15 PM, September 15, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home