Thursday, November 24, 2005

Turkey Lurkey

I am writing to you from the macintosh computer in the spare bedroom at the McPolack family homestead. My fluffy grey kitty is in the window watching the snow fall. And also occasionally yowling at me. She doesn't like leaving her home. With her presence, the total pet number here is at five -- four cats and a dog -- and six if you count Polackpappy who came in and sat on the floor last night to play with two of the cats while we watched a movie. McMumsy taped an episode of "American Experience" for me. "It's the one about the 1918 flu" she told me. "Lots of bodies everywhere! It'll be great!"

Um, thanks.

This afternoon it's off to the irish side of the family to eat turkey and be loud. I'm hoping it's the year cousin Molls and her husband are coming. I've made pierogi, two kinds. Tomorrow I'm off to VT to visit Dr. Moo and I am sure there will be many tales to tell.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

Happy thanksgiving... It was lovely to have dinner with you last night.
:*

1:11 AM, November 25, 2005

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Same here, cuarentayuno. See you soon!

7:52 AM, November 25, 2005

 
Blogger Teri said...

So nice you had snow! That kicks up the ambiance.

8:11 AM, November 25, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home