Monday, July 17, 2006

Personal Assistant

I spent the bulk of the hottest day this year indoors in my living room/home office with the a/c on and with my kitty by my side. Except of course when I was trying to interview a prominent doctor and researcher over the telephone, at which point she chose to jump in my lap and stick her ass in my face, then lay on my notes, and then when I got up to get away from her, follow me into the next room and jump on me again. Do you know how hard it is to be serious and professional when you have a face full of cat ass?

Well, it's tough.

Of course once I hung up the phone, Daphs left.

But I still love her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I know that scenario only too well as well as loud, persistent miaowing when I'm on the phone negotiating terms on a contract - the contract which will eventually end up with muddy pawprints on it.

6:05 AM, July 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home