Saturday, November 26, 2005

Dateline: Addison County

Unlike smelly Jayson Blair, I am actually posting from where I say I am posting from. I'm at my sister's computer at her apartment overlooking Lake Champlain. We've just returned from a nearly two-hour stroll with Tess the wonder hound where we saw a dead black kitty and a live springer spaniel. Also we saw cows. Lots of 'em. And whenever a car from Massachusetts sped by I said "Ah, my people." And it made Dr. Moo mad. And then I told her that since we were wearing pants and walking a hound dog together, all those people from Massachusetts would think we were lesbians. "Ah, look at those lesbians in their natural habitat" is what I told Dr. Moo the massholes were saying. (not that there's anything wrong with that!) Dr. Moo told me I can't come visit again unless I bring a man.

Dr. Moo also learned a new word for the business area of the butt: salad. "Tess has a big salad," she said to me. Then I explained to her what a tossed salad is.

Good times, good times.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

I'll go up to visit Dr. Moo with you if potential suitor doesn't order from your salad bar...

7:22 PM, November 26, 2005

 
Blogger Amy Traverso said...

Hey, what's a tossed salad?

5:05 PM, November 29, 2005

 
Blogger McPolack said...

That's when someone licks the business area of your bum. Like the running buddy did to Miranda in Sex and The City.

7:54 PM, November 29, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home