Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Thank you, Jesus!

I guess it's really thank you McPolack. I got called to serve for the FIFTH time on a jury (although the first time in this state) and was due to go in tomorrow on standby. I SO had my fingers crossed that I wouldn't be called in because I have an article due on Thursday, but, g-damnit, of course I was told to report in. Thankfully though you get one postponement, which they gave to me last-minute when I called and pled my case so now I am serving on August 1.

Phew.

I also googled the chickenfucker just for the heck of it and discovered first of all some weird posting on a cheaters Web site about what a boob he is and a new photo of him at his place of business. I think he's gotten fat, ha-HA!

So it is good news all around.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...I love when they get fat! And a cheater's webiste...did a past girlfreind post him up there?

It's nive to be validated as to exactly why you are not with that idiot anymore and when you rightly so ignored his attempts to get in touch with you agian!

7:56 AM, July 19, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

I'm not sure who posted it -- it had bad spelling and a pic of him from where he works. It said he put women down so he could sleep around or some such thing.

9:53 AM, July 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home